Thursday 14 April 2016

Staff Q&A: Doreen

This week our Q&A is with Doreen Pupillo who is the Assistant Manager at Miss Shorthair.



Describe your role at Miss Shorthair in one sentence…
The one in charge when Miss Shorthair isn’t here!

What’s your favourite thing about working at Miss Shorthair?
I am very lucky to work with a great team of people every day in an industry that I have always had an interest in.

Where’s the best place you’ve traveled to?
Last November I travelled to China with work which was completely surreal. Probably not a place that I would have been able to visit myself and a place unlike any I have ever been before! 

However I definitely prefer the food in Italy!

What three things couldn’t you live without?
My phone
Snacks
Friends

What’s your favourite thing to do during weekends?
Catching up with friends and family, eating nice food and going for walks around Glasgow.

Do you have any guilty pleasures?
I definitely feel that I shouldn’t watch the Kardashians but occasionally I do and I love it!

What’s your favourite season?
100% summer

What is the last thing you took a photo of?
My flat mate's snake (Colin) wrapping round the coffee table.

If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you’d buy?
A round the world trip.

Which is your favourite scarf from our spring collection?
5028

No comments:

Post a Comment